- I am a 40-something working woman.
- I live in Baltimore with my husband of 12 years.
- We have no children (no big surprise there).
- I love to cook and eat (shocking, I know).
- I dance to Michael Jackson music while I cook. Yes, this does include the moonwalk. I am probably grooving right this minute.
- I travel for food. My husband is still getting used to this.
- I read cookbooks and recipes for fun.
- I am happiest when I am in my kitchen with my husband nearby, chatting away.
- I am a miserable baker.
- My favorite food is peanut-butter. Followed closely by pici pasta, funky, barnyard cheese and a perfectly ripe persimmon.
- I fully support picking up one’s plate and licking it.
- I have been known to man-handle an entire turkey carcass so I could suck off every last glorious bit.
- I have one sweet kitty named Samba. She enjoys bonito flakes, licking my husband’s hairy legs, playing with her stuffed yellow duck and the color pink.