It’s Supper Club night and the theme is Cuban. I am bringing dessert and plan to make a Cuban coconut rum flan. I have no idea what the remainder of the menu entails, but I look forward to devouring what our friends choose to create.
- Mustard-roasted salmon with lingonberry sauce
- Roasted cauliflower and butternut squash
- Leftover night
- Steaks with mushrooms sauteed in red wine and shallots: I am going to wing this as I go along. I will post my loosely followed recipe, assuming it’s worth posting.
- Roasted tomatoes with Stilton and arugula: Yes, I know I just made this. It was that good. Plus, I have a love affair with blue cheese.
- We are likely having leftovers again tonight. That, or omelets based on what’s left in my refrigerator. I already know that by the time we get to Thursday, I will be zonked. I have a very busy work week …
- Some kind of vegetable or big-ass salad