Week of October 19th
- Blue cheese, pecan and cranberry-stuffed chicken breasts
- Arugula salad
- Italian-style porchetta pork chops with rosemary and fennel
- Caramelized squash and onions
- Roasted brussels sprouts with apple balsamic and bacon
- Indonesian swordfish
- Butter lettuce salad with fennel, apple and comte cheese
- Moo Shu seafood. Yum, I love this dish. It’s a much lighter and healthier version then what you would typically get at a restaurant. Recipe to come.
- Roasted mushrooms and peppers
- Leftovers: chicken or Moo Shu
- Green salad
- Out on the town this evening with friends
- Date Night!