Week of October 26th
- Coq au Vin
- Roasted farmer’s market vegetables: squash, cauliflower, shallots, parsnips … whatever looks good
- Asian cabbage salad: shred cabbage and dress with minced garlic, lime juice, sesame oil and minced Thai red peppers.
- Moo Shu Pork
- Poached eggs over roasted farmer’s market mushrooms
- Fall salad with apples and comte cheese: this is my absolute favorite fall salad. The combination of crisp green apples, nutty comte cheese and crunchy hazelnuts is fantastic.
- Leftover Coq au Vin (this is even better as leftovers)
- Arugula salad with lemon juice and olive oil
- HALLOWEEN — BOO!
- DATE NIGHT!