Week of May 11th
- Boogie nights! We are going to a dinner/dance fundraising event, so no cooking this evening. We hope to dance our pants off, so to speak.
- Trini Chinese chicken on the grill: I know the recipe calls for pan-frying the chicken in oil, but I am going to toss the chicken on the grill instead in a nod to health.
- Chopped salad
- Roasted piquillo peppers
- Chicken tortilla soup with all the fixings (freshly made guacamole, corn tortillas, salsas, etc.)
- Simple green salad or roasted vegetables
- Seared scallops with apple pan sauce
- Green salad
- Leftover Chinese chicken and salad
- Leftover tortilla soup
- Date Night! This is also pre-Preakness night as we are gearing up to attend the races tomorrow — Black Eyed Susans or mint juleps anyone?